Roronoa Zoro, also known as "Pirate Hunter" Zoro,[is apirate and a former bounty hunter.
He was the first member to join the Straw Hat Pirates, and, to date, is considered the largest threat and most dangerous member in the crew after Luffy. His fame as a master swordsmanand his great strength, along with the actions of his captain, sometimes led others to believe he was the true captain of the crew. He is one of the top three fighters in the crew alongside Luffy and Sanji, and his dream is to become the greatest swordsman in the world.
Pros and Cons Edit
- Strong early to mid game
- Fairly tanky
- Mixed damage
- Relatively easy to play
- Mediocre scaling
- Weak at late game
- Blinks Zoro behind the target upon cast.
- Instantly damages enemies around upon cast.
- Projectile traves at 1200 units per second.
- Upon cast, this ability deals damage to all enemies in a line in front and back of Zoro at a 1200 units per second speed.
- The damaging line consists two sublines which are parallel to each other , each subline deals corresponding damage.
Cast Range: 1200
AoE Radius: 1200
Initial damage: 5.5 x Total Strength
Damage added per interval: 5.5 x Total Strength
Maximum damage: 27.5 x Total Strength
Channel duration: Up to 3.5 seconds
Damage Type: Physical
- Zoro starts channeling as soon as skill is cast at a targeted location within 1200 range, building up damage at 0.65 second intervals, up to 3.5 seconds. After 3.5 seconds Zoro moves forwards the targeted point and deals damage to all enemies in that line. Channeling can't be stopped by move command, however it can be cancelled via stop command and casting another ability.
- Zoro will move to the direction in front of him. To use this skill properly make sure that your hero is facing the targeted point directly.
- Since Zoro stands still while channeling this skill, this ability is very easily predictable. Try to stay out of focus before casting it.
- If Zoro gets under any sort of hard crowd control effects(any stun, bind etc.) while channeling, channeling will stop immediately and Zoro will move forward after the CC effect ends.
- This ability is most useful in early game for farming big camps.
Slow AoE Radius: 650
Attack and Movespeed Slow: %50
Slow duration: 7 seconds
Minor damage AoE: 650
Minor damage: 500/700/900/1100/1300
Major damage AoE: 400
Major damage: Minor Damage + (12 x Total Strength)
Damage Type: Physical
- Upon cast, this ability instantly deals heavy damage on all enemies within 400 AoE around Zoro, light damage on enemies between 400-650 AoE. Effectively slows all enemies within 650 AoE. Slow persists for the full duration.
- Strength points gathered from strength tomes add up damage to this ability. However points from items does not.
- The enemy who is under effect of this spell and Zoro are stunned and invulnerable for 1 seconds. After 1 seconds, target takes damage and Zoro teleports at the targeted enemy's point, turns back to normal state.
- Zoro's early and mid game is pretty strong. Try to be very aggresive at that point. Harass the enemy to hell and leave kills to your more farm dependant comrades if possible.
- Any sort of hard crowd control destroys Zoro.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|