Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto is the Captain of the 1st Division and Commanter of the Gotei 13 in Bleach. In 1000 years, his strength was unrivaled. Master of sword, kido, hakuda, shunpo, strategy, His zanpakuto Ryuujin Jakka has the most offensive power of all Zanpakuto and can reduce anything to ash with a wave.
- Decent scaling
- Strong mid game
- Incredible AoE damage
- Very early fights
- Shunpo disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Cannot be cast while rooted.
- Does not teleport for the full distance when targeting closer than its max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, Yamamoto will blink for the max distance towards the targeted point.
- This ability helps Yamamoto's farming. Also adds up some damage while auto attacking enemy heroes. Burns all enemies for a brief second in a small AoE.
- Yamamoto's main crowd control ability. Very strong ability at early to mid game.
- Jump into a group of enemies with Shunpo and use this ability. This ability also helps if you need to escape when you are cornered.
- Yamamoto's bread and butter. Remember that it deals damage on a small AoE where Yamamoto land on every jump.
- Try to use it into a group of enemies, or to finish an crippled enemy.
The Blazing Fortress.Genryuusai creates a ring of
flames.All enemies inside the wall of flames will
take minor pure damage per second and major damage
per second if they stand too close to the wall of
the flames. Dealing damage while creating the wall
of the flames. If Genryuusai dies the wall of flames
will be destroyed. Lasts 20 second.
Cast Range: 1600
AoE Radius: 1600
Activation Damage: 4 x Total Strength
Major Burn: 300/450/600/750/900 + (3 x Total Strength)
Minor Burn: 100/125/150/175/200 + (1 x Total Strength)
Damage Type: Pure
- This ability deals pure damage, every single tick of the wall deals full damage on the enemy regardless of armor or magic reduction.
- Activation damage goes thru enemies at the direction Yamamoto's front.
- After creating the wall, try to lure them near the wall if you can, since it deals major burn damage per second.
- Try to keep it for Duels since AoE of the wall is almost huge enough to cover the Duel area.
- Stack strength stat as much as possible(from items or secret shop).
- The most important thing after casting this ability: Don't die until wall expires.
- Yamamoto's one shot button. It does one shot fragile heroes.
- In late game this ability falls due to increasing rate armor of enemy heroes.
- Strength points you gathered from Secret Shop are considered as base stat points thus adds damage to this ability. Points gathered from items doesn't increase this ability's damage output.
- Try not to fight until level 3. Low level Shikai is useless.
- Base combo when you encounter a group of enemies is, get close to enemies in something like Shunpo distance or more(600-800 AoE). Use Jokaku Enjo if possible at this point while facing the enemies since they will be somewhere near the edge of the wall. Jump in with Shunpo and cast Flame Sweep. Follow with Fire Slash.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|