Ulquiorra Schiffer is an agility hero from the Bleach universe.
Ulquiorra Schiffer (ウルキオラ・シファー, Urukiora Shifā) is the Cuatro (4th) Espada in Aizen's army of Arrancar. He was later killed by Kurosaki Ichigo.
Pros and ConsEdit
- Strong burst
- Strong AoE presence
- Very strong mid game
- Strong against high armoured opponents(Magic/ Pure damage)
- Average scaling
- Weak at the very early stage of the game
- All damage abilities are skillshots, needs experience
- Sonido disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Cannot be cast while rooted.
- Does not teleport for the full distance when targeting closer than its max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, Ulquiorra will blink for the max distance towards the targeted point.
- This ability deals damage on a quite small AoE on the targeted area, makes it hard to land properly against mobile opponents; however low mana cost and low cooldown compensates this issue.
- This passive raises Ulquiorra's total magic resistance from %25 to %27/30/34/37/40.
- Projectile travels at the speed of 2500, making it almost instant thus hard to escape.
- Ulquiorra starts channeling a beam of energy towards the targeted location, deals damage over time to enemies within the line.
- Ulquiorra stops channelling immediately if he moves, uses another ability or gets under a hard crowd control effects.
- Beam deals damage in 0.25 sec intervals.
- This ability deals heavy damage to all enemies within 900 AoE around the targeted point.
- This ability has 1 second casting time. It can be tricky, consider to guess enemy movements before using it
- Buying agility based items and agility tomes increases damage of this ability immensely.
- Try to use it on stacked enemies.
This article is not complete. Please help us by expanding it.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|