"Cat Burglar" Nami is a pirate and the navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates. She was the third member of the crew and the second to join the Straw Hat Pirates. She uses a staff called Clima-Tact given her by Usopp. This weapon gives her the ability to change the weather around her and her opponents.
Pros and Cons: Edit
- Can dish high amounts of damage from a distance
- Very strong late game
- Abilities scale very well with primary attribute. Consider buying Intelligence items and intelligence tomes from the Secret Shop.
- Able to burst down entire teams herself
- Can create illusions of herself to maximize capabilites of certain orb effects(see Sura's Horn and Eye of Skadi)
- Farm and level dependant
- Weak mobility options
- Weak early game
- High skill cap, needs experience with the hero
- Kinda squishy
- Weak against tanky opponents with damage return capabilities(Bladebane Armor, Emperor Maximillian's Bladebane Armor)
- Glass Cannon
- Some abilities need to be used right after another(combo) to activate secondary effects of abilities.
- If there's a Thundercloud Tempo near Nami(within 800 range) this ability wont deal damage, but activate the Thundercloud Tempo's active.
- It deals damage in a line where Nami is faced.
- Always try to use this spell after casting Thundercloud Tempo, since this ability is the only thing that can activate it.
Cast Range: 800 AoE: 275
Movespeed and Attack speed slow: %30
Slow Duration: 3 seconds
Checkpoint duration: 2.5 seconds
Damage Type: Magical
- Creates a checkpoint of 275 AoE on the targeted area for 2.5 seconds. It activates Thunderlance Tempo since Thunderlance Tempo creates a checkpoint as well. When used afterwise Thunderlance Tempo, Thunderlance Tempo will be releases on enemies between two checkpoints.
- It is best to keep it after casting Thunderlance Tempo since it is the only ability that can activate Thunderlance Tempo.
- Applies slow for the full duration.
Cast Range: 800
Thundercloud Duration: 10 seconds
Thunderbolt Duration: 6 seconds
Thunderbolt Damage per second: 100/150/200/250/300 + (1/1.5/2/2.5/3 x Total Intelligence)
Damage Type: Physical
- Creates a thundercloud at 800 AoE around where ability is targeted.
- Thundercloud won't deal any damage unless it is activated by using Thunderball(Q). When activated it deals damage on 1 second intervals.
- This ability can be used to farm stacked enemies with large quantites.
- This ability creates four illusions around Nami that look exactly like Nami. But they since the take extra damage getting stat points early is vital.
- Nami can disjoint projectiles for a brief second by using this ability. However if an enemy start right clicking at Nami before she uses Mirage Tempo, even after Nami uses Mirage Tempo, that enemy will still attack the actual Nami.
- Illusions can deal damage and add other capabilities(% percent damage, minus armor etc.) on enemies given by orb effects. For example, when you buy Sura's Horn, they will burn mana for the exact amount and their attacks can activate the passive damage ability of Sura's Horn which deals damage based on missing mana. However passive components of Killer Axe and Skull Basher can't be triggered by illusions.
- Another thing that spares her illusions from her is: Illusions look as red crosses on the mini-map while Nami herself will be seen as a cross for the color she is given at the beginning from the game.
- Projectile travel speed is 1200 units per second.
- Creates a checkpoint on the targeted location. To activate the ability you should use it right before Swing Arm(Q) since it creates a checkpoint as well but a way shorter duration. Checkpoints are invisible so you should keep the target location that you did before. Try to keep enemies between both checkpoints in order to disitegrate them.
- This ability is one of the strongest ultimate abilities in this game mode. Although it is a bit hard to pull off effectively, it pays off very well when done right.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|