Megumin (めぐみん 'Megumin') is an arch-wizard of the Crimson Magic Clan in the Fantasy World. She is one of the main characters of the KonoSuba series.
Pros and Cons Edit
- The only 1 character that have skill that pierce Doom
- High Int growth, High skill damage
- High base attack damage
- Strong at every stage of the game
- Abilites scale very well into late game
- High risk - high reward hero
- Very fragile
- Long cast animations make her to be predictable
- Got no cc that can help her from running from the enemy
- Almost all of her skills can be easily cancelled with any sort of ministun/stun
- Her 'W' can be evaded with flash step or blink dagger
- Low movement speed, got no survivability skill
- Deals damage to all enemies around the right clicked enemy. Costs no mana.
- Can be evaded by getting out of 900 AoE from Megumin.
Cast Range: 900
AoE Radius of each explosion: 175
Channel time: 4 seconds
Damage of each explosion: 325 + (3/3.5/4/4.5/5 x Total Intelligence)
Number of explosions: 5/10/15/20/25
Damage Type: Magical
- When you cast this ability on the targeted point, random explosions (each has 175 AoE) start to rain down in a 425 AoE in front of Megumin. This is a channelled ability, thus Megumin cannot use other abilities. If Megumin gets under any sort of hard crowd control abilities or she moves, channeling stops.
- This ability is a high risk high reward ability, like most of Megumin's abilities. If you have stacked enough Intelligence, you can tear down entire teams with this ability. Since the explosions-drop AoE is 425, It puts you on high risk.
- After casting this ability Megumin gains a buff. She uses and loses the buff after she uses another ability, and that ability's cooldown gets refreshed to 0. If Megumin doesn't cast another ability in 12 seconds or Megumin dies before the duration ends, Megumin loses the buff.
Cast Range: 1200
AoE Radius: 1200
Channel duration: 10/8.5/7/5.5/4 seconds
Damage per mana spent: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
Stun duration: 1.5 seconds
Damage Type: Pure
- This ability deals damage immediately after channeling for a long time, draining Megumin's mana pool over the mentioned time down to zero. When Megumin's mana pool hits 0, ability deals damage based on the drained amount of mana during the channel duration. After damage afflicted enemies are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Consider getting Sura's Horn, since it refreshes all of your mana after getting drained by this ability.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|