Ikkaku Madarame (斑目 一角, Madarame Ikkaku) is the Lieutenant and former 3rd Seat officer in the 11th Division of the Gotei 13, under Captain Kenpachi Zaraki.
Pros and Cons Edit
- Very strong early and mid game
- Great duelist
- Good single target damage
- Able to farm big camps easily with an early Vanguard.
- Most abilites scale very well with primary stat(Strength)
- Falls off a bit late game
- Susceptible to magic burst damage and crowd control effects
- Way weaker without Bankai form.
- Ikkaku's passive, it doesn't increase the base damage as the ability explanation says(probably a mistake), but adds %20 of your base damage to your total damage(this includes bonus base damage gathered from Bankai). Consider buying items with Strength stats and stat points from Secret Shop in order to make good use of this passive.
- This ability helps catching up enemies since it is Ikkaku's only gap closer. Also can be used to stun enemy groups bunched within a small area.
- Another ability makes Ikkaku a amazing duelist against autoattackers. Stack Strength as much as you can and watch your enemies as kill themselves pinch by pinch.
- This ability turns Ikkaku into a monster wielding three giant blades. It also makes Dragon Charge and Final Madness avaiable to use. Combined with his passives, Ikkaku outmatches anyone on 1v1 in early to mid game.
- Leave this ability to autocast at maximum level.
- Ikkaku loses the Bankai buff and turns normal state when duration ends or Ikkaku dies.
- This ability becomes available when you activate Bankai: Ryūmon Hōzukimaru. When you activate it, it adds up an incredible amount of damage over time.
- This ability also strengthens Ikkaku's ultimate, Final Madness.
- You will see an buff indicator somewhere near your hero portrait which starts with 1 up to 10.Multiplying it with 60 shows you how much damage you got from Dragon Charge.
Damage: (Dragon Charge bonus dmg x 6/7/8/9/10) + (Total Strength x 14/17/20/23/26)
Damage Type: Physical
NOTE: Becomes active when Ikkaku is in Bankai form and above %15 max HP.
- Ikkaku's ultimate move. Use it after your Dragon Charge buff indicator topped(8-9-10 stacks). Mostly used as a finisher.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|