|30 + 2.75|
|35 + 4.00|
|25 + 2.25|
|W||Gavotte Bond Avant|
Brook is an agility hero from One Piece universe.
"Soul King" Brook is the musician of the Straw Hat Pirates. He is a skeleton that the Straw Hats found on board of a ghost ship. He is a Devil Fruit user who ate the Yomi Yomi no Mi, and is undead, having been brought back into a pseudo-immortal state because of its powers. He is the ninth member of the Straw Hat crew, and the ninth to join Luffy's crew, as well as being the oldest member on board. He is also one of the two swordsmen onboard their current ship, with the other being Roronoa Zoro.
Pros and Cons Edit
- Very strong early game
- Good single target damage
- Able to come back from the dead
- Mediocre scaling
- Easily predictable
- Niche cast timers
- His fourth ability deals good damage but is unreliable.
- If Brook's mana pool is below this ability's cost(300 mana) before dying, Brook doesn't reincarnate.
- After casting this ability on an enemy, enemy and Brook is vulnarable and stunned. Enemy can only take damage from Polka during the duration.
- After casting this ability, Brook's ability tab will change completely for the given duration. He will gain 4 active(Ha!-Q,Ha!-W,Ho!-E and Ho!-D) ability and 1 passive ability(Remaining Time). Damage of Polka: Remise is based on how fast he can press the hotkeys of active ones.Remaining duration is shown on the passive one.
- You have to press buttons twice per second in order to deal maximum damage. Each sub-ability has 0.5 seconds cooldown.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|