Anzu Futaba is an intelligence hero from the THE iDOLM@STER:Cinderella Girls universe.
A listless, underdeveloped 17 year old NEET from Hokkaido, Anzu doesn't believe in work. She has no particular interests and would seemingly rather laze about than find something to do. She really only becomes an idol because she believes she will be able to live the rest of her days off her idol earnings. Her laid back attitude and lack of work ethic never changes, even after undergoing idol training.
Pros and Cons Edit
- Strong support capabilities
- Can give huge lead in gold for her team
- Highest intelligence gain
- Very vulnerable to crowd control effects
- Depends on her allies most of the time
AoE Radius: 600
Movespeed Slow: %100
Slow duration: 2.0 seconds
Silence duration: 2.0 seconds
Self movespeed: 522
Bonus MS Duration: 1 + (1 x Number of hero affected) + (0.2 x Number of creep affected)
Cast Range: 225
Stolen gold percent: 10/15/20/25/30/35% of the gold that targeted enemy carries
Damage: (2/3/4/5/6/7 x Amount of gold stolen from the target)
Damage to creeps: (20/30/40/50/60/70 x Amount of gold stolen from the target)
Damage Type: Pure
- Pierces magic immunity.
- Cannot be used on ancient creeps.
- Steals the gold from enemy and deals damage to the enemy by multiplying the gold stolen.
- Heals all allies in the area. Anzu's doesn't benefit from the heal.
- Anzu will channel laze for 8 seconds, or until her health/mana are no longer depleted. Taking damage by an enemy hero/hard crowd control effect will cancel laze. And deal her missing health as pure damage.
- It may look like a feign death, but Anzu is still clickable.
Cast Range: 700
Bonus gold self/allies: 250/325/400/475/550
Self damage percent: 20/25/30/35/40
- Anzu places a debuff on the enemy hero. If the enemy dies by the hand of Anzu's allies within 20 seconds, Anzu and her teammates gain bonus gold.
AoE Radius: 1000/1100/1200/1300/1400
Bonus attackspeed/movementspeed: 15/20/25/30/35
Bonus armor: 4/6/8/10/12
Bonus magic resistance: 6/7/8/9/10
Bonus mana regen: 5/10/15/20/25
Duration: 20 seconds
- This ability places a very strong buff on all allied heroes(including Anzu) in the area around Anzu.
- Buffs gets multiplied by 1 for each hero affected by the ability(1/2/3/4/5)
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|